AYAN InfoTech is looking for Full Stack Lead & Angular Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney & Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Full Stack Lead & Angular Developer
Location: Sydney & Melbourne
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Tech Skills & Experience:
Angular Developer - Sydney
- Hands on experience on Angular 4 or above and Ionic is must.
- Should have proper understanding of ionic framework, Xcode and creating IPA file to be deployed in app store/private store/Citrix secure hub
- Strong hands on experience on RESTful Services/Soap
- Hands on experience on XML parsing and generation using SAX/DOM/JAXB
- Java, JSP/Servlets, Struts/Spring, Database (Oracle, SQL Server, MySql), Junit, Maven
- Should have hands on experience in Spring framework, Spring Boot and Spring Batch
- Minimum 10 years' professional experience Java with Spring framework
- Minimum 3-4 years Ionic, Angular and ios development experience.
- Minimum 7 years' Application Development experience, Spring framework, Spring Boot and Spring Batch
- Minimum 7 years' professional experience designing and developing applications on one RDBMS
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Linux (RHEL preferred)
Full Stack Lead - Melbourne
- Developer should have both front and back end programming with 6+ years of solid experience as full stack developer.
- Experience on React.JS (2 years), NodeJS, CSS
- Experience on Webpack, typescript
- DevOps knowledge is desirable, Jenkins/Bamboo and AWS
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.