Ayan Infotech are looking for an IDAM Test Manager for a full time permanent position in Sydney.
All applicants must either be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents. All applicants must have expertise in Identity and Access Management Platform Testing.
Title: IDAM Test Manager
Type: Permanent full time
Required Skills and Experience:
- Technical test manager with 5+ years of Test Management experience to manage infrastructure project
- Mandatory Identity Access Management experience
- Experience in running complex, mission critical, large scale programs of work. Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- Experience with test managing SIT/UAT & PVT
- Develop and implement an effective, robust Test Strategy by coordinating with all relevant stakeholders
- Development and execution of test plans, progress and exit reporting and achievement of all testing milestones
- Analyse test requirements and approach for the change initiative, estimating the test effort, resourcing and scheduling requirements for input into the larger project estimates and considerations to constraints of time, cost and quality
- AGILE delivery
- Manager UAT
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and processes.
- Extremely agile and adaptable to fast paced working environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, consulting and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organisation and both internal and external customers.
- Proven experience in test reporting and JIRA & Confluence Tool set.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.