AYAN InfoTech is looking for Identity and Access Manager to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Identity and Access Manager
Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- This position is of technical team member of ISAM production support/development team within the Identity space. The position reports to the IT Development / Delivery Manager.
- Primary accountability is the ownership and maintenance of multiple ISAM environments supporting highly business critical banking applications .
- Triage system environment, configuration and application issues and perform effective troubleshooting.
- Supports system administrators and projects in delivering project objectives and maintaining systems.
- Maintain systems availability and adherence to SLAs.
- Collects requirements, implements environment modification, and troubleshoots environment issues
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all job related functions and ensure work volumes are processed accurately and effectively on a day-to-day basis.
- Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team.
- Must be willing to work extended hours if required and weekends when requested by projects to support their testing initiatives to meet deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience:
- LDAP & IDAM concepts
- Ability to grasp and translate technical concepts, think independently, and take the initiative required to resolve issues in a team structure.
- Ability to analyse current environment and recommend improvements through workflow efficiency and/or consolidation.
- Strong customer orientation and a professional approach with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to quickly adapt to changing and competing priorities.
- Experience in deploying applications in development environment.
- Familiarity with the Web and Application Servers, Workflow infrastructure.
- Some knowledge of business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.