AYAN InfoTech is looking for IT Infrastructure Architect to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: IT Infrastructure Architect
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Candidate will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing and leading the end-end technical solutions
- Should be able to understand the business requirement, analyze the technical requirement and develop solution for end-end deployment of application
- Deep technical analysis to deploy new applications, modernize/migrate applications as per requirement
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including server, storage, firewalls, load balancers, router etc
- Should have experience in estimation of server configuration for applications
- Knowledge of many, if not most, aspects of an enterprise technology architecture
- End to end hands-on to carry out complex POC, Pilot, Limited production rollout assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement. Besides, lead the analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise as well as on the enterprise technology architecture
- Oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation, and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations.
- Define high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state, typically in sync with the IT budgeting or other capital planning processes.
- Work with other SMEs and technical support teams in the pursuit of technically excellent solutions.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Drive digital innovation by leveraging innovative new technologies and approaches to renovate, extend, and transform the existing core technology base and IT estate.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures, and culture) and the financial impact of the enterprise technology architecture.
- Help the enterprise architect define metrics to measure and demonstrate enterprise technology value.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal dependent teams and external Vendors or product organizations
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.