AYAN InfoTech is looking for Java Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Java Developer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Mode: Contract / Fixed Term Contract.
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience on J2SE, J2EE
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- AWS working experience
- Experience on Struts, SPRING, Hibernate, Angular JS, JSF & Web Services
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience on Oracle
- Application servers like TomEE, Web Sphere & Tomcat
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.