AYAN InfoTech is looking for Linux Administrator/ SME to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Linux Admin/SME
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5yrs+ experience in a Senior Linux Admin or related role.
- Hands-on exposure in managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- Expert level experience with performance tuning of the operating system, kernel and server hardware.
- Good working knowledge with configuration management through RedHat Satellite, Puppet and Ansible
- Good working knowledge with Linux technology solution deployed in large environments like Centrify, NTP etc.
- Working knowledge with day to day performance monitoring and managing incidents for all Linux servers.
- Exposure with Infrastructure-as-Code either with or relatable to Puppet and Ansible.
- Experience working in environments encompassing virtualization, networking devices, storage, and Microsoft Azure environments.
- Great problem solving and communication skills
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.