Ayan Infotech are looking for a Mainframe Developer for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Mainframe Developer
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
5+ years of strong Hands on experience in Mainframe technology
5+ strong hands on experience in Cobol, IMS DB, DB2, CICS, JCL - Please note these are MANDATORY SKILLS and require at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in each
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience on projects in insurance domain
- 4+ years of experience in Development projects and having good of SDLC
- Good understanding of requirement gathering and familiar with estimation methodologies
- Ability to understand the functional requirements and performing impact analysis for technical feasibility and able to convert them into technical requirement\
- Hands on experience in Mainframe tools like Endeavor, Xpeditor, File-aid
- Well aware of creating release notes and providing required support toward deployment of the changes
- Periodic status update to the team lead and highlight any challenges in meeting the task timelines
- Good communication skills
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.