AYAN InfoTech is looking for Mainframe Lead to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Mainframe Lead
Contract Duration: 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Skills: COBOL. JCL. CICS, Micro Focus
Tools: Accurev, DBvis, Postman, SOAPUI
Database: ZOS DB2
Domain - P&C Insurance (Mandatory)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Overall 8+ years of total IT experience with minimum 2+ years of experience managing Project Delivery
- Experience in development & implementation of Projects on Mainframes platform
- Strong Technical skills on all Mainframes related technologies: COBOL, VSAM, DB2, JCL, TSO, CICS etc
- Working experience on DB2 database
- Experience working in Development/Enhancement projects
- Strong P and C Insurance knowledge in Australia region
- Strong experience in Agile methodologies
- Strong experience in Jira, Confluence including confluence pages, etc.
- Strong exposure in client handling, having discussion with client stakeholders
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
- Good communication skills
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.