AYAN InfoTech is looking for Microsoft Endpoint Manager - Architect & Technical Engineer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Microsoft Endpoint Manager - Architect & Technical Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Experience in design and architect solution for MECM (SCCM/ Intune, Autopilot)
- Provide 2/3 level technical support for MECM (SCCM/ Intune, Autopilot) including: implementation, deployment, troubleshooting, and patch/software deployment.
- Use the designated AD monitoring solution, OpsMan 2016, to devise, test, implement, and maintain preventive maintenance.
- Experience in understanding, creating and modifying group policy
- Experience in working on Deployment of Microsoft Defender or any VPN or Antivirus software deployment / Distribution will be preferrable
- Provide third-level technical support for the distribution, download, and installation of software (COTS, third-party, and client-developed) MECM infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot Windows Server 2012, 2016, and 2019 software and hardware issues related to the operation of the client's infrastructure servers.
- Analyse and maintain interaction of MECM with client's AD.
- Document problems and issues so the solutions can be used for future troubleshooting.
- Analyse and document MECM in the AD environment.
- Should have strong experience in SCCM 2012
- In-depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues
- Experience creating advertisements, collections, packages, applications within SCCM
- Expertise in SCCM Administration, Patch management, deployment, packaging, network inventory, boundaries, installer, and network designing
- Knowledge in Creating Active Directory, Azure, Group Policy and user profiles within windows imaging software while maintaining and updating user profiles and security permissions
Required Skills and Experience:
- MECM or Microsoft System Center Configuration Manger, SCCM 2012 or above
- Microsoft Intune
- Windows Server
- Active Directory Group Policy
- Co Management and Windows Autopilot
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.