Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for MS Exchange Admin for a Contract in Melbourne
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Job Title: MS Exchange Admin
Duration (4 Months)
Role & Responsibilities
Exchange Server SME:
- Candidate with experience of customer facing role and working on-site at client locations as well, other skills required as per below:
- 8+ years of Experience in Design, deployment and architect, Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016
- Experience of working in the multi domain, multi forest based complex environment, involving Child domains, Resource forest- Account forest models, as well as Domain wide and Forest Wide AD trusts
- Experience of Working on the Projects related to Exchange Server Upgrade's, Mailbox migration/movement projects, Configuring the Exchange Servers, Configuration/Migration of the Exchange Server Public Folders, Shared Folders etc.
- Experience in development of the Power Shell and legacy .VB etc. based Scripts. Experience in working with the PowerShell Scripts
- Experience of the email routing and related email related Antivirus/SPAM protection units and Applications/Gateway solutions, like Exchange Online Protection, Barracuda Spam Protection etc. Symantec AV/AS Gateways etc.
- Designing and configuring the Exchange Server HA (High Availability) and DR (Disaster Recovery) Solutions - like DAG, CAS Arrays Deployment and configuration of the Load Balancers like Cisco ACE, F5 etc..
- Experience of working and configurations of the Exchange Server related Storage and Networking
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.