Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 12-month contract opportunity for a Mulesoft Integration Lead in Newcastle, NSW.
Our client is to engage in a major IT transformation program and the Mulesoft Integration Lead will be a key individual in the success of the transformation program. Responsibilities will include to ensure the unification of data to a single view of the customer, automating business processes, and build connections between IT systems.
The role will work closely with project teams throughout the project lifecycle in providing the overall technical lead that ensures the approved solution integration architectures are implemented, and overall integrity of the solution designs including consistency across architecture domains, are assured. This role is responsible for providing timely accurate architectural guidance to stakeholders and deliver solution designs in alignment with strategy and end user expectations. You will be responsible for leading the direction of integration and the adoption of MuleSoft to resolve complex integration challenges and provide technical solutions development for enterprise software and cloud solutions.
- Extensive professional IT experience, preferably in consulting
- Minimum 5 years experience with MuleSoft, both development & architecture
- Minimum 5 years experience with Integration platforms with a broad knowledge of platforms such as SAS, webMethods, WebSphere, TIBCO, JBoss, Azure Logic Apps, AWS Lambda, Dell Boomi, Workato or other open-source frameworks, solutions, and tools
- Experience with various deployment options in MuleSoft e.g., CloudHub, on-premise, RTF, PCF and private cloud etc
- Experience with MuleSoft 3 & 4.
- Strong experience with MuleSoft Anypoint MQ and other Messaging platforms
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and/or REST based APIs
- MuleSoft API Management experience
- MuleSoft Certified Architect (MCA) & MuleSoft Certified Developer (MCD)
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD concepts and build pipelines using Harness, Maven, git, GCP, etc.
- Experience in implementing security aspects including API security, authentication, authorization, message & transport-level security
- Tertiary Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or related)
- Experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
A highly competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794