AYAN InfoTech is looking for Multiple Salesforce Positions (Developer, Lead, Architect) to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Multiple Salesforce Positions (Developer, Lead, Architect)
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience
Salesforce Snr. Developer/Developer
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. (Mandatory)
- Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework. (Mandatory)
- Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL).
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
- Preference for active Salesforce Certifications as Salesforce Developer
- Experience with Salesforce administration.
- Experience developing webpages and applications. Desired skills include: Java Script, JSP, CSS, HTML, and/or PHP.
- Experience developing applications that interact with Salesforce via the SOAP or REST APIs; using Simple-Salesforce or Beatbox in particular.
- Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callouts.
Technical Lead - Responsibilities
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including work in Apex, VisualForce and data migration.
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and release management.
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
Technical Architect - Responsibilities
- Strong written and spoken communication and articulation skills to engage with business and IT stakeholders.
- 6+ years experience development experience; 3+ in Salesforce
- 3+ years experience in software Technical Architecture
- 4+ years experience in a hands on technical leadership position in consulting organization
- 2+ years experience with platform integrations and data architecture
- Fulfils commitments consistently on-time and proactively escalate commitments that are in jeopardy
- Respond promptly to requests and never allows queries to fall into a "black hole."
- Competent in facilitating meetings and technical workshops
- Competent creating high and detailed technical documentation
- Experience working in working in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Experience with data migration projects
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.