AYAN InfoTech is looking for Network Data Administrator to join an exciting project based in Brisbane. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Network Data Administrator
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- 8 + years of experience in Network Operations support with hands-on experience in installing, configuring and managing the following
- DDI Nokia QIP - technology skills in the complete DDI architecture
- Sound Linux skills
- Advanced Working knowledge on external DNS
- Installation/migration of Nokia DDI products
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge in DDI
- Experience in managing major incident management
- Strong understanding of the network operations
- Coordinate with various teams for the daily operations, plan and execute scheduled activities.
- Should be willing to work in 24x7 support based on the requirement and on call support.
Experience in the following areas will be a plus
- Packet capture and analysis.
- Preparing root cause analysis & problem management
- Network management tools like HP NNMi etc / cisco prime.
- Capacity management
- Experience in handling network audits & preparing comprehensive report
- Interact with global customer and build customer rapport
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.