Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Non-Production Environment Lead for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney CBD.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Non-Production Environment Lead
Type: Contract (6 months + ongoing contract)
Location: Sydney CBD
Required Skills and Experience:
- Overall responsibility for the Environment management services delivery to expected outcomes and OLAs\SLAs across the platform project portfolio to provide timely and effective management of the Testing Environments - evolving and continuously improving the capability into a mature Environment Management function within the IT Platform.
- Overall responsibility for the Data Management incorporating masking and synchronisation.
- Plan & provision application instances\environments used on projects within the platform across all lines of business (distribution channels)
- Analyse the key environment hotspots and challenges that require remediation
- Develop and agree an Environment Requirements, Approaches, Designs and Management Plans to address the hotspots and contention points, and how environments will be managed with all key stakeholders
- Produce an environment management dashboard showing environment daily availability/stability/shakedown-smoke test status across all impacted/dependent Systems on the Program
- Work with key technical teams across Project Management, Dev, Support, and Testing to ensure environment readiness and availability of systems
- Ensure configuration management and change control plans are in-place to manage multiple baseline application versions across the pipelines testing environments
- Define environment support requirements/roles & responsibilities and negotiate and obtain agreements from all required parties
- Ensure all projects have suitable access to a 'fit-for-purpose' test environment
- Evolve environment governance processes and controls ensuring that all projects using the Test environments communicate their requirements in alignment with overall delivery schedules
- Develop and manage the scheduling of all related Environment Change activities including data loading, infrastructure changes and code uplift in the testing environments to maximise environment availability.
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute an efficient and effective End of Day (EOD) schedule for all required and requested batch processing for the IT Platform (non-production).
- Manage any environment-related risks and contentions, ensuring the best outcome
- Manage to resolution any Environment Defects in a timely and appropriate manner
- Contribute to the Test Environment Working Group
- Report to stakeholders on Environment status, EOD progress, Availability, Change Management and risks via an Environment Status Dashboard
- Develop the Program's Non-Functional Testing Strategy for PnV and Automation
- Implement test environment stubbing and virtualisation of services including areas of adoption
- Create the Data Management Plan for projects articulating how data will be managed, the mechanism for capturing the individuals projects data requirements - quarantining/reserving data etc
Skills and behaviours - job specific
- Experience working and managing large scale project pipelines
- Knowledge and experience with software development life cycles and process
- Familiarity with iterative or agile development processes
- Strong Negotiating and Influencing skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of the organisation and both internal and external customers
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- 10+ years' experience in a leadership role within the IT area of a financial services organisation.
- 10+ years technical/infrastructure experience, release and configuration management
- 10+ years people management experience
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.