AYAN InfoTech is looking for Oracle Functional Analyst & Project Manager to join an exciting project based in Melbourne (Open for anywhere in Australia). The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Oracle Functional Analyst & PM
Location: Melbourne (Open for anywhere in Australia)
Contract Duration: 9+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Oracle Functional Analyst
- Minimum 5 years of proven system solution analytical experience.
- Proven experience in Agile delivery as a business/functional Analyst.
- Strong financial systems knowledge, financial terminology/accountancy background (preference Oracle Financials).
- Extensive experience with documenting business requirements and functional design through user stories, wireframes, screen mock ups, etc
- Experience with negotiating with users, technical staff and product owners to achieve desired outcomes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to:
- Lead workshops and work directly with solution stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide leadership in your area of expertise
- Negotiate, and resolve problem, challenging opinions where necessary to achieve quality solutions"
- Experience in data analysis and advanced excel and SQL capabilities.
- Experience in showcasing of system solution and assisting with User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in delivering Business Intelligence projects (based on Tableau or PowerBI).
- Experience in designing business process maps.
- Prior experience in working with government organizations (preferred)
- Scrum Master experience will be advantageous
Oracle Project Manager
- A minimum 5 years Project Management experience.
- A minimum 3 years Scrum Master experience required.
- Experience managing projects involving Data warehousing and reporting, preferably with financial systems (preference Oracle Financials).
- Experience working within complex ICT environments and reporting to Steering Committees at senior management and exec levels.
- Proven agile PM/scrum master experience under the Agile SCRUM methodology, including the running of sprint planning, review and retrospective sessions, controlling scope changes, liaising with various stakeholders (especially Product Owners) on their attendance and commitment to projects.
- Experience managing the full project life cycle from planning through to operational support hand-over for software development solutions.
- Experience managing multi-functional teams across Business Analysis, Architecture (Solution, Security, Data, Infrastructure), Development, and Testing.
- Hands on experience required in managing finance/forecast and delivering projects to approved budget.
- Experience with tools to manage Kanban boards, backlogs and reporting, preferably Azure Devops.
- Exposure or experience with Scaled Agile methodology is desirable.
- Formal project management methodology experience required - either PRINCE2 or PMBOK.
- Prior experience in working with government organisations of a similar size, scale and scope.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.