AYAN InfoTech is looking for Oracle Fusion Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Oracle Fusion Consultant
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Accountable for Delivery, program Management, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction within the account.
- Responsible for reviewing, managing, controlling and supporting growth of a portfolio of discrete projects
- Successfully managing the delivery of Version's Oracle Cloud Implementation projects.
- Fusion cloud Implementation experience at least two to three Fusion Implementation execution project management experience
- Fusion cloud methodology experience.
- Domain Knowledge preferably Finance , SCM & HCM any one of them
- Working with the customer to confirm scope and goals, objectives and business justification, secure resources (people and budget) and re-iterate the mandate for projects.
- Leading, monitoring and maintaining progress of project plans (Microsoft Project Plan : Must) to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Managing customer expectations, and be able to closely monitor for scope creep.
- Managing the agreed scope of the project to ensure that Change Requests are clearly called out, agreed and impacted against timeline
- Assist the customer project manager with monitoring tasks and progress of client specific activities.
- Continually assessing potential risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Monitoring and communication of decisions made by the customer.
- Close monitoring and reporting on project.
- Identify inter-dependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated and communicated
- Has good understanding of the Delivery Operational parameters and drive them to align to organization norms.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.