Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 6-month contract opportunity for an Oracle HR Consultant. This contract is remote based and can be performed in any location across Australia.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will provide the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology has to offer.
- Senior Consultant: 3 to 8 years' experience
- Good functional knowledge on Oracle EBS Core HR, Payroll, Time and Labour module is a must. Should be able to write Fast Formulae
- Should possess sound understanding of HR/Payroll business processes and have understanding of Australia payroll.
- Full life cycle implementation experience would be of added advantage.
- Should be able to work in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to understand HR/Payroll business processes, requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
- Should be adept at producing functional design documents and communicating with technical teams and other stakeholders within a project setup.
- Ability to provide functional inputs for Integration and Data Migration design
- Strong, Fluent, and confident communication skills.
- Should be able to communicate with offshore teams and manage offshore delivery.
A highly competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794