Ayan Infotech has a unique and exciting permanent opportunity for an Oracle Technical Consulting Architect in Sydney. Exceptional communication and consulting skills are paramount in being considered for this role as the selected candidate will be working with numerous clients across Australia and New Zealand in an on-site/remote capacity.
The role of the Oracle Technical Consulting Architect is to work with a wide variety of clients to architect and implement security solutions across the diverse array of products within the support services area. The position has the responsibility for successfully delivering security solutions into client environments in partnership with the internal delivery team and third-party vendors.
This role could be an ideal career opportunity for an experienced SysAdmin or Apps DBA looking to retune or recalibrate their career in the Security arena.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Product demonstrations, overviews, value propositions, ROI analysis, positioning
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of security products
- Serve as the owner of security services projects
- Manage complex customer-facing projects on-time and with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Create repeatable project plans and best practices
- Train and develop internal sales staff
- Oversee and lead multiple projects, working with internal and subcontracted teams
- Research Security tools and services and recommend solutions to sell as offerings
- Assist in growing revenue of the Security Services Group
- Identify key trends and emerging technologies that can enhance or impact our security solution architecture to drive efficiency and/or maximize the value of our client offering
- 10+ experience as SysAdmin, AppsDBA or Infrastructure Consultant
- Working knowledge of multiple databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.,) and corporate applications (ERP, CRM, etc.,)
- A track record of successful roles in 5 or more Major Oracle or SAP Middleware and Application Projects
- Experience with automation tool such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Advanced experience with Application Performance Monitoring Tools (AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic)
- Deep working knowledge and understanding of supporting business processes
- Analytical, logical problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of maintenance/patching mechanics and ERP (EBS, PSFT, SAP) architectures
- Deep knowledge in securing Middleware (Netweaver, Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, etc.,) and database (MS SQL Server, Oracle, HANA, Sybase, DB2, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Deep understanding of variables considered when implementing Application Performance Monitoring Tools (AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic)
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients
- Experience with public clouds like AWS, Azure and GCP as well as private cloud providers with global and local scale
- Evaluate and analyze vulnerability scan and Pentest reports
- Penetration testing of application and database infrastructure
- The best candidates will have extensive knowledge of leading security technologies, best practices, and research
- Experience with application monitoring tool implementation such as New Relic, Dynatrace or App Dynamics
- Strong knowledge of ERP Industry security solutions
- Experience with security in public clouds like AWS, Azure and GCP as well as private cloud providers with global and local scale
- Experience in establishing a managed service offering and meeting contractual SLAs
- Deep knowledge of IT security concepts and practices such as virtual patching, containerizations, cloud security, encryptions, identity management
- A consulting background
- CISSP, CCISP or similar certification preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in IT Security, Forensics, IT Project Management will be a plus
Above market salary is on offer as well as an attractive bonus and other perks.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794