AYAN InfoTech is looking for Pega LSA Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Pega LSA Architect
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
- Total 13+ years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
- At least 8+ years of experience in Pega Architect role.
- Must have completed Pega CLSA certification.
- Proficient to independently design PEGA solutions from functional requirements;
- Ability to prepare comprehensive technical specifications and solution architecture documentation using Pega;
- Proficient and evangelise re-usable components that can be enterprise assets;
- Able to develop and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design patterns and implementation features;
- Able to Provide thought-leadership to Customer stakeholders across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements;
- Proficient on Pega tools like AES, SMA, PLA, BIX, Accessibility framework is must.
- Proficient with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) and excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Proficient in the architecture design methodologies required to support the Pega 7x platform
- Proficient with upgrade of PRPC & Framework versions.
- Expert in analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Expert knowledge in process design and workflow.
- Ability to communicate and present to multiple stakeholder problem definitions and proposed solutions to complex IT, technical and business issues.
- Capable in applying Customer standards - reuse existing standards or establish, implement and enforce appropriate standards in the creation of solutions.
- Functionally very strong and demonstrates leadership of others in the function or discipline. Prioritises the work.
- Broad experience across the function /discipline and recognised as highly competent in the role for this function /discipline.
- Undertakes and leads development of solutions for complex problems.
- An experienced proficient professional who drives outcomes.
- Competent at solving problems in this function /discipline.
- Reviews the quality of work of others.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details and for a confidential discussion about the role.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.