Ayan Infotech are looking for a Performance Tester for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Performance Tester
Location: Sydney/ Melbourne
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in developing Non-Functional Test Strategies, Test Plans, Performance Test Design, and Execution of designed test suite.
- Experience in performance testing tools like HP LoadRunner and JMeter and API Testing
- Experience in script development in any of the following protocols: Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services, Mobile, and TruClient
- Proven experience in designing, building and maintaining API driven test frameworks and automated test suites
- Experience in mobile performance testing methodology
- Experience in software deployment, expertise in at least one programming/scripting language (E.g. Java, .Net or PowerShell), and using programming skill to solve/automate complex scenarios
- Experience in implementing and analysing performance metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies via using monitoring techniques and technologies like Splunk, AppDynamics, Willy Introscope and NewRelic
- Expertise in analysing performance metrics (CPU, memory, disk, I/O, platform-specific metrics) and platform/system configurations, identifying bottlenecks and providing recommendations
- Experience in and an advocate for Agile methodology and delivering performance test in fast-pacing agile sprint cycle.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.