Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Program Manager for a long term (12 months +) contract job opportunity in Perth.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Program Manager
Type: Contract (12 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Should have exceptional organization, planning, scheduling, program strategy, reporting, proposal writing, and budget planning skills and experience.
- Act as a coordinator between multiple projects to be sure they're benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Program Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Understanding of project management and tools like MPP.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.