Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a QlikSense Admin for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: QlikSense Admin
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
You will work in an exciting Data, Analytics and Reporting Project which is greenfield set up in a Hybrid cloud set up (On Prem and Azure) where We are setting up the infra and instantiating data to get it ready for use in future phases of the project. As part of this project, QlikSense will have to be installed, configured and ready to be use primarily on an on-prem VM. Qlik Sense will connect to Azure PaaS services like Azure DWH or Databricks or Azure ML to source data for reporting consumption. There are 3 environments - Build, Test and Prod that have to be set up from an infra and configuration standpoint.
- Installing, configuring and managing Qlik Sense application components.
- Experience in Capacity planning and sizing
- Architecture design (single/multi node, cluster design etc.)
- Application of service packs fixes and upgrades to Qlik environment provided by vendor.
- Manage data sources, connections, data source configurations for net new environments
- Good understanding of deployment configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience in security implementation
- Installing and Deploying QDF (Qlik Deployment Framework)
- 2-3 years of experience of Qlik Sense administrator
- 3-4 years of experience in Qlik Infra & architecture definition and design
- Experience in designing with Qlik Sense in a hybrid cloud environment (Qlik on-prem connecting to Azure DWH/AWS Redshift for data)
- Experience on major databases like SQL, Oracle etc.
- Well versed on Qlik Sense
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.