Ayan Infotech is currently in need of a Quality Assurance Manager to take up an initial 12 month contract based in Sydney, CBD. Our client is driving numerous implementation projects including a major Cyber Security and Data Driven transformation project within the Banking and Finance industry sector.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be a part of the discovery team and is responsible for devising procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues and the monitoring of operations that affect quality to ensure we deliver a quality product within a risk management framework. A focus on automation of testing based on quality standards and metrics is essential.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Defining quality standards and metric using confluence/JIRA and working with stakeholders to ensure that quality metrics are reviewed, closed and agreed upon in an agile environment.
- Ensure understanding and awareness of the Quality Matrix and resolve all the queries.
- Creation of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria to check the quality/testing/risk etc.
- Defining testing strategies, process for test plan and phases of testing cycle with stakeholder review.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc are covered.
- Leadership of team, including task assignment, standards, training needs relating to quality.
- Reporting including review of stats reports from team managers, status reports, management reports and stakeholders as required.
- Managing Risk by understanding and defining areas to calculate overall risk, strategies to mitigate those risks and control measures.
- Focus on continious improvement and innovation in aspects of work including automation.
- Skills in Confluence/JIRA and working with stakeholders to ensure that quality metrics are reviewed, closed and agreed upon in an agile environment.
- High level communication skills - written and verbal.
- Strong project orientation with a focus on task integration.
- Able to define testing strategies, process, risks, control measures, issue resolution and outcomes.
- People management and leadership though n motivation and upskilling.
- Reporting skills - written and verbal, with presentations to various stakeholders.
Competitive daily rate on offer relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
I can get feedback on shortlisted candidates immediately.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 8448 8107