AYAN InfoTech is looking for Release Management Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Release Management Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ensure satisfactory pre-implementation steps have been taken such as a documented and timed implementation run sheet, rollback plan, post implementation support, and implementation testing.
- Ensure all pre-implementation quality gates have been met such as Unit Testing, System Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Non-Functional Testing, Security Testing, Resilience Testing, Operational Readiness, and any other applicable forms quality assurance.
- Ongoing management and coordination of a forward change plan for impacts to production
- Defining and tracking key milestones
- Early detection and escalation of at-risk milestones
- Creating, managing and tracking a project implementation schedule over the life of a given project
- Understand the project dependencies with respect to environments and highlighting when required.
- Able to detect any conflicts with respect to change calendar and with any parallel work happening and identify them.
- Managing scope change through the standardized process
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.