Ayan Infotech are looking for an SAP FICO Consultant for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: SAP FICO Consultant
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
Design, Configure & Customize SAP S/4 HANA Finance - General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivables (FI-AR), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Controlling (FI-CO)
- Conduct and coordinate SAP Finanace specific design workshops with various business stakeholders
- Drive system requirement specific discussions and conclude key decisions to help and support SAP Finanace design
- Integration with other SAP modules including Materials Management, Plant Maintenance, Project Systems & Human Resource Management
- Conduct end-user training workshops
- Prepare test scripts and conduct unit testing & integration testing of solution against the business requirements
- Support cut-over data migration
- Prepare system documentation (such as Configuration rationale, user manuals, test scripts etc)
- Prepare functional specifications for WRICEF in line with business requirements.
- Experience in the full life cycle project implementation process, including requirements analysis, prototyping, configuration, testing and documentation.
- Should have worked on Configuration of FI Sub-modules General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivables (FI-AR) and Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Controlling (FI-CO)
- Strong understanding of direct and indirect activity allocations, labour costing, cost center assessment, order and project settlement
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.