Ayan Infotech are looking for an SAP ISU Techno Functional Consultant for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: SAP ISU Techno Functional Consultant
Location: Sydney/ Melbourne
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- This position will provide functional and technical expertise for DM, billing, invoicing, exception management, BDEx, data exchange processes, IDOC structuring, EDI mapping, and data requests. This includes functional & Technical design/enhancement of standard ISU processes for electricity distribution company in Melbourne.
- Collaborates on all phases of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) with a focus on the analysis, design, configuration and development of ABAP-based solutions. Must continuously maintain and develop the necessary skillsets, functional, technical and analytical to enhance value-added business solutions within the IT architecture.
- 8-12 Yrs hands on experience in SAP ISU :
- 8-10 or more years of SAP experience. Comprised of a combination of functional experience in one of the following components with SAP IS-U (Utilities) and experience with SAP ABAP development.
- SAP ISU DM/EDM
- SAP IS-U/IDEX
- IS-U Billing
- IS-U FICA optional
- Min 3-5Yr Experience as Functional Consultant
- Min. 4-5Yr Experience as ABAB ISU Consultant
- Familiarity with SAP ISU modules (DM, Billing, EDM, FICA, etc…) is a must
- Experience in core ABAP programming; Possess technical skills to work with ABAP development, SAP tables, SAP queries, scripts, LSMW data transfer and SAP debugging.
- Have experience in Functional & Technical Design writing
- Strong understanding of Australian Market (AEMO, Market Transactions, CRs, Connection Point Management, B2B, CATs etc.)
- Strong Knowledge in Distribution Utilities
- Strong knowledge in SAP ISU data model
- Should have experience as a SAP IS- U Techno-Functional Consultant
- Expertise in functional design, solution design, SAP Functional Specification preparation document of requirements in the form of Functional Specifications and map them into SAPs capabilities Configure and test the system through the Business process flows to meet Business Requirements AMI, ITRON, MDMS, EDM knowledge is mandatory
- Support the SAP ISU Designs and build/adjust configurations
- Support and troubleshoot SAP ISU related issues
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.