AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP Manufacturing Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP Manufacturing Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- 8-10 + years of experience in SAP ECC PP, QM, APO with end to end full life cycle SAP implementations
- Knowledge on MM, SD, WM is added advantage,
- Exposure to Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing industry & GMP Processes
- Configuration skills with high level of expertise
- Worked in customized processes RICEF developments
- Exposure to BAPI, User exits
- Manufacturing in Discrete PP & PP Process Industry, QM, Batch management, PP, QM and Label Interfaces to third party systems in depth knowledge is needed.
- APO - DP, CTM, PPDS, CIF, RSPC in depth knowledge is needed
- Good understanding of SAP Batch Jobs, APO jobs daily monitoring
- Dynamic result-oriented procurement professional with right blend of consulting and business experience
- Excellent communication and Pharma GMP documentation skills
- Strong knowledge of core production, quality, SAP APO concepts and principles and an intimate understanding of current trends in this area.
- Excellent customer handling skills and the ability to win customers trust and confidence based on your expertise in the Manufacturing area
- Good experience in leading and managing business user especially those that are distributed.
- Supporting business user on day to day issues & Change Request Process in manufacturing area
- Knowledge on SAP IBP or Completed SAP IBP certification.
- Uncompromising attitude towards achieving results and an infectious level of energy
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.