Ayan Infotech are looking for an SAP S/4 Hana Architect for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: SAP S/4 Hana Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Minimum 4 S/4 Hana implementations along with On premise as well as cloud platform.
2. Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
3. Advanced skills in managing SAP environment changes, upgrades, enhancement, implementation along with migrations.
4. Knowledge and experience running administration on the following systems: SAP S/4 HANA, Fiori, Dataservices, PO/PI, SCPI (SAP Cloud Platform Integration), GRC, SAP CoPilot, SAP Solution Manager.
5. Knowledge and experience in SAP Solution Manager 7.2 (SAP ChaRM, TechMon, BPMon, CCLM), ITIL tools & processes.
6. Partner closely with external vendors, including on-shore and offshore resources. Provides Technical cut-over, Go-Live and Hypercare support.
7. Responsibility for supporting and monitoring a project landscape and performing troubleshooting analysis.
8. Governance and controls to ensure adherence to technology standards, best practices, release management, change management, and other related processes and procedures, SLA and controls compliance.
9. Provide recommendations and guidance for the tuning and optimization SAP landscape
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.