AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP Security / GRC Consultant to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP Security / GRC Consultant
Contract Duration: 3 Months with possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience with SAP Security and GRC Access Control
- Ability to gather requirements and design roles in SAP systems ( ECC , GRC and BI)
- Should have good working knowledge on SoD and risk mitigation / remediation
- Should have experience with role redesign projects for SOD clean up / align roles with best practices
- Hands on experience to Build , test and deploy the security roles
- In-depth SAP Security understanding in modules like ECC (FI, SD, MM, PP, QM, PM), HR, BI, FIORI, CRM, HANA, Portal, SAP CUA and NetWeaver Single Sign On.
- In depth understanding of SAP role design and segregation of duties (SOD)
- Good understanding of business processes in Industry Solutions and Electricity domain.
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare functional specifications.
- Exposure is essential to highly customized SAP environments and working on interfaces with Non SAP systems.
- Very good understanding of integration of SAP modules in End to end business processes
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
- Design and deploy GRC reporting based on business requirements
- Responsible for Technical Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Support of SAP Security Roles, across all SAP landscapes
- Perform regular system audits to detect deviations of established procedures, role mapping, unauthorized system activity, and report findings
- Assist functional and technical team with troubleshooting critical issues, as it relates to Security or GRC
- Translate functional requirements into technical designs for security roles
- Develop and oversee test plans for security enhancements
- Good and effective written and oral communication
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.