AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAS Technical Consultant to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAS Technical Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- SAS Base Programming including: Data steps; Proc's; and Macros.
- Expanded understanding of SAS technology offerings
- Understanding of Unix Operating System
- Senior Engineers have all the above plus an expectation of a minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong Unix background
- Understanding of MPP databases and the use if "In-Database" SAS techniques
- Understanding of SPDS
- Ability to read Control-M schedule flows AWS I Cloud Experience
- Strong communication skills. Comprehensive understanding and ability to contribute to all phases of SDLC
- Code management stack including Git and Stash
- Workflow and collaboration stack including Jira and Confluence
- Strong programming skills and ability to learn new programming techniques and languages
- Able to demonstrated ability to apply DevOps practices across diverse architectures
- Solution design and execution expertise
- Should have SAS on Hadoop; SAS Visual Analytics; and SAS Viya.
- Exposure to Cl/CD practices
- Ability to contribute to development practices and standards
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.