Ayan Infotech in in urgent need of a SCCM/SOE Engineer to take up an initial 6-month contract in Wollongong, NSW. The SOE & SCCM SME - is accountable for creation and managing Windows Gold image and handle deployment of image/softwares/security patches through deployment tool - MECM (SCCM).
This is a great opportunity where the SCCM/SOE Engineer will work on going IT project with an experienced IT delivery team.
We require a contractor located in the Wollongong region or able to relocate!
MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) 2012/2013
Desktop/Server Deployment Experience and/or SCCM experience
Imaging tools like SYSPREP
Experience on unattended installations - Zero touch or Lite touch images
Experience of the development of standard O/S builds for Desktop or Server
Troubleshooting Knowledge of Desktop OSs - Windows 7/8/10
Creation, maintenance, and debug of in-place upgrade task sequences
Hardware Familiarity (Desktop, Server)
Scripting (VB, WMI, Power shell, Command Line)
Good knowledge on Intune co-management and Windows Auto pilot
Should have the ability to use own initiative and tenacity to achieve deadlines and resolve issues as per agreed SLAs
Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English
Good organizational, interpersonal and documentation skills
Very Client focused with regards to service delivery
Self-driven and able to work by yourself or within a team
Good troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
MCSE/MCP Certification in Windows
An understanding of Software Deployment and Remote Support Tools
Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy
An understanding of Remedy / EARS / ServiceNow or any such tool
SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues.
* Experience on Operating system deployment related issues.
* Checking system inboxes for backlogs.
* Checking the site database health
* Periodical health checks of SCCM environment and site backup.
* Preparing customized reports in SCCM console and SQL.
* Provide operational support and troubleshooting of system infrastructures.
* Strong Primary skills in SCCM CB and Secondary skills on Windows administration.
* Having Good Working Knowledge with Implementation and Operations
* Handling SCCM Client installations & uninstallations and troubleshooting various issues on SCCM Client.
* Maintain health of the client and remediate computers to ensure the 100% client compliance.
* Security updates/Patch deployment through SCCM Server.
* Installing primary site, secondary sites and site servers
* Creating Packages and Collections.
* OSD through SCCM Knowledge.
* Maintaining SCCM Patch activities.
* Performing SCCM Upgrade
* Working towards Non-Compliance SCCM machines.
* Having installing knowledge on SQL Server 2008 or higher
* Having knowledge on SCCM 2012/2016
Working knowledge on CMG, Peer Cache, PXE Boot
Knowledge on Intune co-management and software/patch deployment through Intune
* Support & implementation of Operating system deployment feature in SCCM to install operating system images to new or existing computers as well as to computers with no connection to the Configuration Manager site (CMG)
Rate on offer is $600 inclusive of superannuation a day.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794