AYAN InfoTech is looking for Selenium Automation Lead to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Selenium Automation Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 8 years of industry experience in Automation testing.
- Expected to hands-on experience in automation with Selenium using Java and Python.
- Hands on experience in automation testing, using tools like Selenium, Cucumber.
- Hands on experience on Postman, SOAP UI, Bamboo, Jenkins.
- Experience in automation on NodeJS, Puppeteer.
- Understanding of Automation Framework (BDD + Cucumber framework) & Automation Test Approach.
- Experience of designing testing suites using popular frameworks.
- Hands-on experience on JIRA.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Develop & configure test automation scripts / networks to execute and perform test.
- Demonstrated practical experience and knowledge in SQL.
- Hands on experience of Project & Requirement Management Tool JIRA; Test Management Tool like ALM, Xray.
- Knowledge on Document management tool like Share point & Confluence.
- Advocate of product quality and user experience with contribution to the review of test results across multiple squads.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and strong cross functional skill.
- Experience in creating and executing automation scripts for System Test, Integration test - Progression, Regression.
- Completed understanding on all software methodologies.
- Having good communication skills to coordinate with different stakeholders.
- Should be capable of working together with teams or vendor.
- Need to manage the customer meetings and calls.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.