Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Senior Automation Tester for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Senior Automation Tester
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Continuous Integration tools such as Teamcity, Octopus and/or Azure DevOps
- Test automation experience desirable
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with Behaviour Driven Development practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies (preferred)
- Experience in implementing test frameworks to support agile ways of working in a Scrum/XP environment (Preferred)
- Experience with SSIS package testing
- Technically strong with the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent analysis and problem solving abilities
- Creative testing mindset, ability to think outside the box
- Design and execute tests with an exploratory focus
- Create and maintain relevant test playbooks and artefacts to support the POD and Platform
- Contribute to POD, Platform Increment planning, sprint planning and estimation
- Highlight and action testing and quality concerns at all times
- Manage and maintain QA Environment and manage Defect management
- Contribute to product release, maintaining release notes and performing IVT & PVT where necessary
- Embrace Agile Transformation
- Participate in activities to improve Testing, actively engage Testing Community of Practice - leverage and improve testing Tools, process etc.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.