Ayan Infotech needs a Senior Network Engineer to take up an initial 3-6 month contract in Melbourne, CBD. This role's responsibilities are to be the Network SME for an enterprise IT environment that includes a Data Centre. Duties will consist of monitoring and enhancing the Network landscape and delivering ongoing projects.
Essential experience needed include Cisco, Citrix Netscaler and Palo Alto, and this is a senior-level hands-on role!
Find the job details below:
Preferred Years of Exp : 7-10 years
Skills required: -
- Experienced in the configuration and deployment of multi-vendor networking equipment (Cisco routers and switches); Working with load balancing, application delivery controllers (i.e. Citrix Netscaler). Knowledge in scripting, a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in boundary devices such as Blue Coat Proxies and Palo Alto Networks Firewalls.
- Experience with Palo Alto/Checkpoint Firewalls and Remote Access and experience with Cisco Routing and Switching. Experience administering firewall policies on multiple platforms: Palo Alto/ Cisco.
- Implementing and managing Citrix farms.
- Experienced with the following technologies: OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VRF, VLAN
- Experience with VPN/IPSEC, Citrix Netscaler gateway.
- Demonstrable high-level experience with Cisco routers switches.
- Experience with Cisco ISE including 802.1x - (essential)
- Blue Coat proxy (SGOS, CAS and Blue Coat Director), SSL decryption (Blue Coat)
- Extensive experience with Cisco WLCs. Understanding of Cisco SD-WAN and Cisco DNA Centre.
- Knowledge of Load Balancer.
- Familiarity with Cloud networking concepts and deployments. experience with Netscaler ADC appliances preferred.
- Support the environment with a Service Operations perspective (incident, problem, change, performance, capacity, etc).
- Experience in a network design and implementation role within an operationally complex organisation.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment, e.g. financial services (preferred)
- Able to work effectively with third party vendors (equipment manufacturers, integrators) in the delivery of project outcomes. Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers and contract consultants.
- Cisco, Palo Alto and other Industry recognized certifications are a plus
- Knowledge and experience of working on Public Cloud Platforms will be added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft desktop & Server Products (SQL Server/Exchange/Active Directory/Office 365/SharePoint/Win 7,8,10/Group Policy/Powershell), hardware, software, backup (local and cloud), virtualisation (Nutanix a benefit), Firewalls, Routers, switches, web proxies (ForcePoint a benefit), DNS and DHCP will be an added advantage.
My client is interviewing candidates this week, and I can have the selected candidate start immediately if available.
Competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794