AYAN InfoTech is looking for Senior Security Architect to join an exciting project based in Melbourne / Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Senior Security Architect
Location: Melbourne / Sydney
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Actively collaborate with business stakeholders, enterprise and domain architects, engineers, constructor teams, product vendors and partners to define and operationalize appropriate security controls within solution architectures that protect and customer information, systems and network assets.
- Drive assessments and evaluations of emerging security capabilities to ensure architectural standards and capability roadmaps remain current and are business objective aligned.
- Define and document re-usable assets such as standardized security requirements and corresponding solution patterns that can be readily applied to avoid rework.
- Input into the creation and governance of security strategy, standards and frameworks to ensure a coherent and optimized overall security architecture that aligns with client's security policies and standards.
- Define the security aspects of solution architectures and document corresponding business and security impacts.
- Contribute to Requirements, Solution Impact Assessments, High Level Designs, Solutions Briefs, Solution Architecture Definitions and Security Risk Assessments.
- Has the ability to translate customer information security needs into deliverable technical and operational security requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to document Security Architectures and associated Security Requirements, Models, Frameworks, Patterns and Standards for complex IT and network systems.
- Ability to develop strategies and realisation roadmaps that support fulfilment of company Security Policies and standards at a business acceptable level of risk.
- Demonstrated knowledge in all key security domain areas including Access Control, Cryptography, Security Architecture, Information Security Governance & Risk Management, Operations Security, Legal and Regulatory Compliance, Network Security, Environmental Security etc.
- Very good in analysis skills and problem solving skills.
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in providing complex security solutions, including security requirement elaboration, security controls definition and security threat/risk assessment.
- Experience in solving enterprise-scale security problems involving high levels of ambiguity.
- Experience in developing and/or contributing to architecture or technology strategy.
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT, Engineering or complementary discipline.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.