Ayan Infotech has an exciting 6 month contract opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Manager in Sydney. Our client is currently going through major changes of their IT environment, in which the Service Desk Manager will be responsible for providing day-to-day operational direction, leadership and support to a team of Major Incidents team, Service Desk Team Leaders, Service Desk Trainer, Service Desk Analysts and Service Desk Application Administrator. The Service Desk Manager will also be required to assist the Transition Team to roll out services.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE SERVICE DESK SUPPORT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE!!!
Skills and experience needed:
· At least 7+ years experience as a Service Desk Manager with onshore/offshore management experience.
· Extensive experience in user support & customer relationship management.
· Leadership & coaching experience.
· Demonstrated experience in working with the core ITIL disciplines and ITIL Procedures.
· Customer focused and build collaborative partnerships when providing service to clients and colleagues.
· Strong process design and documentation skills.
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Sound analytical and investigative skills.
· Ability to clearly and concisely transfer technical and business knowledge to both colleagues and customers.
· Good understanding of business process and application of technology.
· Excellent skills in leading, coaching and mentoring teams to instil a service culture.
· Detailed understanding of service metrics.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills gained in a customer service environment.
· Excellent listening skills and empathy.
· Ability to work under pressure, adaptable, results driven and high work standards.
· A creative thinker, this person demonstrates initiative and is willing to go the 'extra mile'.
· Track record of being a team player, in a changing environment.
· Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Business related discipline.
· Must be ITIL Certified.
· Industry Certification ; Project Management, Windows & Helpdesk training.
Competitive rate if on offer!!!
Need the contractor to start immediately or with 2-weeks notice at the latest.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794