Ayan Infotech has an urgent requirement for a ServiceNow Developer in Melbourne for a 4 months + extendable contract.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: ServiceNow Developer
Location: Melbourne CBD
Type: Contract (4 months +)
- Directed design, consultative requirements capture leveraging Agile/Scrum, ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, and CSM frameworks.
- Experience in designing/solutioning of a unified service portal (by combining the best from multiple obsolete portals)
- Lead and Participate UI/UX design sessions
- Implement dynamic and responsive Service Portal and end user interfaces on the ServiceNow Platform
- Build custom widgets as necessary to meet customer needs
- Help refine the Concurrency standard for Service Portal implementations
- A big plus Knowledge of Java Scripting and server side technologies.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL, MySql preferred Familiar with system programming and web protocols Able to refactor massive code Team player, proactive, positive approach Strong personal commitment to quality
- Capture business requirements and translate to cost effective, sustainable technical solutions
- Facilitate and support development and testing phases
- Communicates in formal presentation settings including medium sized groups, internal and external project teams, and business unit events; develops written communications to address varied styles and information needs
- Coordinate release planning and implementations
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification (mandatory)
- ServiceNow Implementer certification (atleast 1)
- ServiceNow Developer certification (preferred)
- Bachelor s degree in business or IT related field preferred
- 2+ years of working experience in designing user interfaces/user experience capabilities
- 2+ years working in the ServiceNow platform in a developer capacity with a strong focus on Service Portal
- Understanding of relational database management systems, stored procedures, and queries.
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) frameworks
- Understanding of Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Event, and Configuration Management, and correlated functionality in ServiceNow.
- High tolerance for ambiguity in rapidly changing client environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client relation skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Time management and Organization skills
- ITIL v3 Foundation or higher (preferred)
Please apply through Seek or contact 02 9412 4178.