AYAN InfoTech is looking for ServiceNow Lead to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: ServiceNow Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- ServiceNow Developer to work on some high priority product backlogs items on the ServiceNow Vulnerability Response application : The top priority items in the backlog being,
- Upgrade the Tenable Connector to the SNOW written 'Vulnerability Response Integration with Tenable' app
- VR code changes to enable import of AWS Vulnerabilities from Tenable
- Reporting Database View updates to Remove IP and Network Adapter Tables
- Enable the Application Vulnerability Response Feature
- Should be comfortable interacting with people in varied roles like Developers, Testers, business users, project managers
- Ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills including excellent documentation skills
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.