Role: Splunk Admin
Mode of Employment: Full-Time
The role with us - You lead aspects of the development and delivery of best practice solutions that empower teams across Telstra to leverage our digital assets. As a trusted partner and advisor, you collaborate with Data Sourcing Engineers and Data Scientists to source and translate quality data into operational solutions. You understand the business problems, ensure architecture aligns with, and systems meet the business requirements in the delivery and integration of complex data platforms.
As the Senior Technology Architecture Specialist, you will…
- Setup and configure new SPLUNK instances
- Setup and configuration SPLUNK clustering (Indexer and search-head clustering)
- Perform SPLUNK Front-end development
- Perform SPLUNK Enterprise upgrades and/or new application builds
- Perform deployment, configuration, and support SPLUNK forwarders and heavyweight forwarders
To be successful in the role, you must have...
- SPLUNK 7 Architect Certification
- SPLUNK ITSI Experience
- 4 years working experience in SPLUNK performing Admin, Architecture, Clustering and Support activities
- 2 years Python development experience