Ayan Infotech has an urgent need for a Splunk Enterprise Security Architect to take up an initial 12 month contract to work on a major Splunk implementation program in Sydney, CBD.
The main focus of the role is to support the rollout of a large scale Splunk ES platform. This includes leading the architectural design of the Splunk implementation as well as establishing standard patterns for both the ingestion and the consumption of data to achieve a holistic SIEM solution across the organisation.
- To engage with the organisation's security team to understand security controls and requirements.
- To lead the design of data ingestion pipelines which support the security requirements.
- To contribute to the overall design of the Splunk platform.
- To engage both internal teams and external service provider to understand how their data can be ingested to achieve a holistic SIEM solution.
- To customise Splunk SIEM data model to enhance Splunk ES out of the box functionality.
- To design dashboards and reports that show overall security performance.
- To support the project lead in the project implementation.
- To analyse current solutions architecture & design and propose solutions that increase business value, optimise performance and enhance quality.
- To document use cases, requirements and the design to support the proposed solution.
- To identify technical project tasks and deliverables, and assist the project lead in creating them the project management toolset (Jira).
- To review technical project progress and ensure development is aligned with approved design.
- To support the project team, during the project, with key decisions and documentation review. To mentor and guide project teams and support employees technical growth.
- 7+ years of experience in the Cyber Security space.
- Proven experience in designing Security solutions using Splunk ES Designing and building large scale Splunk platforms (min 1TB daily).
- Hands on configuration of all Splunk components.
- Proven ability to architect, estimate and lead mini-projects end-to-end while meeting customer expectations.
- Successful client engagement and team leadership skills.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure Knowledge of Agile software development process and development best practices.
- Public cloud knowledge is a plus Knowledge in Splunk ITSI is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Splunk Architect II Splunk Consultant I
- A recognised industry security certification
Highly attractive rate is on offer as well as strong potential for extension.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 8448 8107