Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Sr Project Manager (Finance) Oracle Cloud Implementation for a long term contract job opportunity in Geelong, VIC.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Sr Project Manager (Finance) Oracle Cloud Implementation
Location: Geelong, VIC
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Police clearance.
- Oracle Financials experience
- Migration to Oracle Cloud/ EBS Highly desirable
- Ability to coach and provide leadership in best practice for Oracle Cloud Financials implementations.
- Substantial career evidence of project management including proven management of multiple projects concurrently within large and complex organisations.
- Project management experience in one of data analytics, statistics, actuarial, insurance, technology or similar field.
- Delivering projects in a matrix environment.
- Proven experience in successful budget responsibility for business projects over $5 million.
- High level of written and oral communication skills with excellent attention to detail in written work.
- High competency in scheduling & dependency mapping
- Proven confidence in verbal communication with the successful ability to deal with people at all levels of an organisation including liaising with a wide range of diverse stakeholders.
- Accreditation in PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile or related project methodology disciplines.
- A knowledge and or experience in the delivery and realisation of best practice delivery of services to injured workers, workers, licensors and employers, would be of benefit, but not essential.
- Background in Statistical Analysis, Data modelling and Process Mgt is desirable.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt accreditation is desirable.
- Successful delivery of assigned projects. Taking full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and satisfactory delivery of the agreed objectives and outcomes of one or more large complex project/s.
- Resource management including internal service providers and external vendors and any other stakeholders required for successful delivery through negotiation and influencing necessary stakeholders.
- Management of key internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of the project.
- Initiate, develop and maintain strong and effective internal and external networks that are relevant to meeting the completion of projects.
- Identify, assess, and manage the risks to the success of the project including dependencies across projects, political, business impact, market impact, and technical complexity.
- Ensure that realistic project, budget, schedule, risk/issue, quality, change, communications and training plans are prepared and maintained while providing regular and accurate updates to the steering committee/s and other stakeholders as required.
- Provide effective leadership to the project team and take appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- The Senior Project Manager may be required to manage other project managers.
- Utilise the Project Management Framework to deliver projects.
- Any other reasonable and related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the project.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.