Ayan Infotech is urgent need of a SSRS Consultant to take up an initial 3 month contract in Melbourne, CBD. The SSRS consultant will be responsible for the analysis, development and testing activities for the SSRS component for a high critical application.
The ideal candidate should have strong technical SSRS experience along with MS SQL development experience. The candidate should have interpersonal and communication skills, working diligently with support and development team to deliver high-quality software.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review, analyse, identify requirements based on the business requirements, ticket description, design specifications from documentation and requirement gatherings and ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Create, documentation, test plans/cases around new and existing business requirements and technical specifications.
- Coordination with testers and business users for SIT and UAT activities.
- Actively participate in daily standups and planning meetings.
- SSRS and MS SQL
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including Quality Management Software, Tools and Processes.
- ITIL experience.
Rate on offer is up to $600 a day relevant to experience.
Contact - 02 98448 8107