Ayan Infotech has an urgent requirement for Tableau Developers for a 3 months + extensions contract in Sydney.
Job Title: Tableau Developers
Job Location: Sydney
Job Type: Contract (3 months + extension)
- Own data analysis and visualization, and communicate recommendations and insights to stakeholders across the organization
- Partner closely Business Analysts/Architect to provide insights that drive decisions around process, policy and product
- Participate in requirement gathering workshops to help shape projects at early stage, carry out detail design for proposed Tableau solutions using agreed delivery methodologies.
- Engage with internal and external project stakeholders as part of requirement gathering workshop.
- Work with project manager to size the work by providing effort required to build the Tableau solution components. This will be part of Sprint Planning.
- Work as part of Scrum team to deliver work in sprints adhering to Agile Methodology.
- Participate in daily sprints to provide update on the progress of work assigned and highlight any impediments.
- Collaborate and work closely with Big Data Analytics team to understand the derived data sets that will be used for building the dashboards in Tableau.
- Assist the Big Data engineers in data blending to bring raw data sets into derived data sets as and when required.
- Work with Tableau platform support team to resolve any issues pertaining to access, configuration and performance.
- Developing Tableau reports that provide clear visualizations of various industry-specific KPIs and preparing ad-Hoc Reporting to achieve business goals. Also develop analytic platforms to provide stakeholders the ability to optimize the use of data.
- Consulting with clients and internal stakeholders to gather requirements and plan milestones in the research, development, and implementation phases of the project lifecycle.
- Using Tableau desktop/server latest versions as a front-end BI tool and different data sources, design and develop workbooks, dashboards, global filter page, and complex parameters based calculations.
- Fine \tuned SQL Queries for maximum efficiency and performance by extensively using stored procedures and UDF functions such as scalar and inline functions for complex queries, Triggers, indexes involving multiple tables from different databases.
- Using advanced Tableau features as part of reporting including calculated fields, parameters, table calculations, row-level security, R integration, joins, data blending, and dashboard actions.
- Design and develop Tableau visualization solutions. Work on generating various dashboards in Tableau server using various data source. Generate context filters and data source filters while handling huge volume of data.
- Install upgrade Tableau server and server performance tuning for optimization.
- Administer user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau
- Hands-on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards. Define best practices for Tableau report development.
- Proof-read all documents and maintain accuracy of information and preparing SOP.
- Adopt appropriate models, process standards, and principles to maintain quality of dashboards being developed.
- Participate in User Acceptance testing and support business users in testing the dashboards.
- Engage with business users to refine the dashboard in an iterative development cycle
- Follow the Change Management procedure to put in Request for Change to deploy the dashboards in production.
- Deploy the dashboards in production and support the Go-Live.
- Provide training to business users to use the Tableau dashboards.
- Transition the developed dashboards to support and provide adequate knowledge transfer to support team.
- Participate in the early life support after go-live.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest.