Ayan Infotech is currently in need of a Technical Business Analyst to take up an exciting permanent position in Sydney. Our client is driving a major Cyber Security and Data Driven transformation project within the Banking and Finance industry sector.
The role of the Technical Business Analyst is to provide support to the Project Manager in a large business transformation project. This will involve analysing complex business processes, systems and applications and create solutions within a large enterprise application development environment. The Technical Business Analyst will also start up new capability, design and communicate new data-based solutions across different technologies, services and vendors using your strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Analyse and review business, functional, and technical requirements
- Create detailed design documents according to specifications and standards
- Create detailed knowledge articles for internal and external collaboration
- Prepare test data and plan and conduct testing
- Ensure quality assurance testing and resolution of tasks
- Provide technical expertise in supporting the end to end business processes and services of BAU and Project related activities
- Participate in meetings and communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and key stakeholders providing appropriate updates as
- Be seen by all stakeholders as a technical expert in various applications
- Ensure effective implementation of applications through practices aimed at ensuring efficient and highly available production applications
- Adhering to all business processes and procedures
- High level experience in technical business analysing in a large complex enterprise
- Experience in one or more of the following domains: Security, Operations, Logging and Data platforms Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of solving complex problems
- Experience in customer service-focussed environment working with vendors
- Experience as a scrum master / leading a squad is a plus
Salary on offer is up to $130 000 + superannuation relevant to experience. My client is also supportive of career progression and ongoing training/certification.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 8448 8107