Ayan Infotech has and urgent and immediate requirement for a Technical Consultant - Test Environment and Release Management for a 12+ months contract in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Technical Consultant - Test Environment and Release Management
Location: Sydney CBD
Type: Contract (12 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for assembling and managing releases across all development environments.
- Ensures each environment has the correct code base for its specific purpose.
- Undertakes non-functional testing aspects of System Testing.
- Assembles Code released.
- Manages version control tool in accordance with Aptitude guidelines.
- Coordinates the deployment process accross different development environments.
- The delivery teams' go-to person for environment related questions.
- Supports the team on the base product(s) installations.
- Supports the team on vode release installs for the purposes of Integration Test, UAT and production roll-out.
- Designs and implements System testing non-functional test cases and expected results.
- Executes and records System testing non-functional tests.
- Must be trained in Aptitude Software products.
- Extensive Source/ Version Control Management Experience.
- Development life cycle expertise.
- Relational database experience.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Oracle DDL.
- Oracle PL/SQL.
- Shell Scripting.
Good to have:
- Financial Industry experience
- System Architecture design/ knowledge
- DB Modelling
- System Interfaces - GL Interfaces, Data Sequencing
- Batch Scheduling/ design experience
- Scheduling tools
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.