Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Test Manager for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Test Manager
Type: Contract (6 months + ongoing)
Required Skills and Experience:
A resource for the overall End to End Test Management of the initiative to help deliver end-to-end testing, including the test plan, overall test approach and co-ordination of testing for the other deliver squads involved in the initiative (includes Zurich Integration testing).
Detailed Test Planning & Management Activities:
- Define and Implement Processes and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Team Management and Planning.
- Define Scope, Test Approach & Coverage of the Functional & Non-functional testing including Test Environment & Test Data requirements.
- To create the TEDA document.
- Determine all testing environment requirements and tools.
- Attending bi-weekly stand ups with the project team.
- Ensure that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Coordination and triaging with different squad & other test teams
- Managing Escalations, Triaging, Communication Management, Reviews, SLAs
- Manage tester's work throughout test plan development and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget.
- Conducting weekly meetings with Stakeholders.
- Define and prepare the operational calendar.
- Define project specific Assumptions and dependencies.
- Process of Change Management to be clearly called out
- Identify the Risks and Issues to the project and are to be appropriately flagged
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.