Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for an User Experience Designer for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: UX Designer
Type: Contract (6-12 months + possible extension)
- Strong interaction designer.
- Highly competent with rapid concept development and prototyping.
- Sketch. Invision. Figma.
- Great communications skills and ability to work with executive team members.
- 3 years' experience.
- Self-starter and reliable team member.
- Happy to work at pace. Delivering iteratively.
- Good communications skills and ability to work with executive team members.
- Excellent team player.
- Observant and articulate.
UX Design Activities
- End-state user experience definition.
- Concept development.
- Journey mapping.
- Overall Experience Design for both short-term and long-term goals.
- Interaction Design (i.e. not just happy day screens, but also flows and mapping).
- Documentation of scenarios and UX flows.
- Testing of concepts and flows with bankers and customers
- Stakeholder review/testing of concepts.
- Presentations to programme and executive teams.
Deliverables may include
- Forms Design Specification
- Interaction Design Specifications
- Pitch Deck/Conversation Guide Design
2 x UX Designers P7
Digitise the Term Deposit rollover experience by enabling customers to self-service rollover processing via Internet Banking, Mobile and Nab Connect.
Role of the Designers
Reporting to the Experience Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating best in class, usable and accessible user experiences for products, services, and features that our customers use every day
- Designing experiences through task analysis, flows, information architecture, and screen interactions
- Shaping products in a way that is the most desirable for customers, while considering business needs and technology opportunities
- Conducting research and co-design with users to further define solutions and validate the preferred solution through user testing.
- Working with dynamic, cross-functional teams, who keep the customer at the centre of the process and deliver change
- Working collaboratively with CX, UI Designers, and Accessibility.
You are a highly experienced UX Designer with excellent working knowledge of design processes, methodologies, and principles, coupled with a strong ability to analyse requirements and propose the best possible solution/recommendation for a digital/physical product or service. In addition, you are a strong communicator/presenter with the ability to influence outcomes, who has proficiency working within agile environments.
You possess great problem-solving skills, coupled with an awareness of global trends and best practice, and the ability to bring your own perspective to every situation. You can also demonstrate:
- Low/mid fidelity designs,
- End to end user flow,
- Map out error scenarios,
- Map entry/exit points for different channels/platforms,
- Information architecture,
- Usability testing
Contact: +61 279 040 995 for more details.