AYAN InfoTech is looking for WebMethods Integration Consultant to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: WebMethods Integration Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of integration solutions in WebMethods 8.x
- Delivering Integration components and solutions within the IT programs and projects, aligning to architectural standards and models.
- Good design and development experience in various components of webMethods platform such as Enterprise Application Integration EAI, web services, BPM, Messaging using web methods native broker, JMS, Universal Messaging, Integration Server, MWS, SAP and JDBC Adapters
- At least 1 previous experience migrating webMethods to higher version (preferably 8.x & broker to UM).
- Good understanding of building APIs. Microservice, API governance and Life Cycle Management.
- Deployment of webMethods packages through webMethods deployed.
- Proficient in implementation of Publish-Subscribe request-reply integration using adapters like JDBC, MQ, and flat file modules of webMethods.
- Responsible for drawing out, analysing and clarifying requirements between business analysts and IT team and actively contributing to team deliveries.
- Designing of the solutions by combining the best practice patterns and principles and documenting the designs that align with service roadmap.
- Strong working experience on webMethods Adapters JDBC, JMS and MQ Series, application, b2b etc.
- Strong understanding of SOAPUI, WSDL, XSD
- Strong understanding & experience designing architecture in multi-cloud environments.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.