AYAN InfoTech is looking for Windows Systems Administrator to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Windows Systems Administrator
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience as Windows Systems Administrator in BAU
- Advanced knowledge of all Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7,8,10,Server 2012/2016)
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience with server operating systems and business productivity applications.
- Experience managing Active Directory
- Familiar with physical server and workstation deployment
- Ability to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures, and priority
- Maintain current server infrastructure.
- Provide recommendations and fixes to technical problems in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure continuous delivery of technical services through oversight of Service Level Agreements with End Users and monitoring of systems, programs and equipment performance
- Troubleshoot and perform break-fix tasks on all systems as necessary including servers, appliances, and systems
- Experience with Time/Project tracking solutions
- Experience in the Managed Services industry is a plus.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills; be adept at communicating with all levels of technical and non-technical people
- Ability to understand the Customer's business objectives
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks/troubleshoot with a sense of urgency
- Good knowledge on cluster.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.