Ayan Infotech are looking for a Wintel Admin/ Lead/ SME for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney. Our client is also open to considering someone on a permanent basis for this.
All applicants must have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Title: Wintel Admin/ Lead/ SME
Type: Contract (12 months) or Full time perm
Required Skills and Experience:
- Wintel Stack-L4, (Mandatory)
- Strong understanding of Wintel (understanding ADS, Back up, WSUS, SCCM, Antivirus, Patch management)
- Knowledge on Cloud Infra Azure is a plus
Job Description: As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on the service improvement programs. Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members.
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
- Minimum work experience: 5 - 8 YEARS relevant experience
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.